The first truly commercial solution in a cordless edger for commercial application. The Kress edger eliminates any need for gas. With the 8 MINUTE CyberSystem revolutionary battery and charging system, there are no concerns of being short on power for those large properties with extensive amounts of edging. The Kress-built brushless motor provides exceptional power for the most difficult edging applications. The aluminium blade guard combined with a steel protective skid and IPX4 waterproofing will address any issue encountered in everyday landscaping.
- Delivering power up to the 30cc petrol-powered range, the Kress commercial edger is suitable for your everyday landscaping needs and the more difficult conditions of the first edging of the season. With a simple push of a button, you can control the power needed during any edging operation.
- The Kress 8-minute CyberSystem has fully unlocked the product potential to 10 X the battery life*, 2 X power output*, 8-minute charge time* & zero downtime. The wait is over, start your transition to zero-emission today. * Up to 10x battery charge/discharge cycles compared to 18650/21700 lithium-ion cells *Up to 2x maximum momentary power delivery output compared to 18650 lithium ion cells *When charging 4 Ah or 11 Ah Kress commercial batteries with the KAC875 charger
- Built-in LED Control Panel displays battery power level and available adjustable settings.
- Kress-built commercial-grade brushless motors provide more power, longer runtime, and extended lifespan over brush-type motors.
- Hi-rise adjustable front handle for enhanced ergonomics and less fatigue.
- A heavy-duty non-flexible driveshaft for maximum durability.
- A contoured magnesium guard with gunning sight provides great visibility for accurate edging and less-fatigue use.
- Easy height adjustment guide wheel with a captive locking wingnut makes edging depth a breeze.
- With an IPX4 waterproof rating, there are no concerns about finishing the job, even on those wet weather days when the rain just doesn’t seem to stop.